Lately, I’ve been feeling like Tattoo on Fantasy Island. Running around screaming about ze plane, ze plane or was it ze phones, ze phones. OK whateve, whateve (sorry T/C fans I had to slip that one in)!
We’ve been getting many emails like this one below:
Hi! I keep calling the Volt number to try to make a reservation for Table 21 and keep getting a recording that the mailbox is full! How else can I go about making a reservation??
This one was from Sheryll (a fan of my blog she told me).
Of course we love all the phone calls. Please continue to call. But if you get a busy signal, a rollover, our GM’s sparkling voice instructing you to press zero all to no avail, please don’t give up on us. All our lines are ringing and we are trying to return calls as quickly as possible.
But here are a few other suggestions:
1. Go to the reservation link on our website. Here you go, click this
2. If you are trying to reserve for a large party, anything above 6 people please email our events coordinator Julie directly at email@example.com
3. Looking for Table 21? We have a few dates open here and there and you wont be able to book it online. Please email our GM at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Questions about wines or anything else beverage related please email our bevs director at email@example.com
5. General questions, compliments, complaints - try firstname.lastname@example.org. That one goes to all of us.
6. Looking to join this crazy cast of characters? Try email@example.com
Our website has general information. Menus are changed daily but those posted are true for the season.
I hope this helps. Let me know - you can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org